Registration for Marine 17 is now open!
Please follow the prompts in the links below. Early bird registrations are open and have to be booked online. Registration can be paid using the secure online credit card processor.
Please note: The Group Registration Portal is only for member organisations registering more than two (2) delegates to attend the conference.
Changes to your registration details can be made online until Friday 14 July 2017. Thereafter, any changes to registration details must be emailed to the Registration Manager at email@example.com.
REGISTRATION CATEGORIES AND RATES
Please see below for your appropriate registration fee, keeping in mind its closure date. All prices are listed in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
|Registration||Early bird on or before 31 May 2017||Standard on or before Friday, 14 July 2017||Late after Friday, 14 July 2017|
|Non Member Registration||$1230||$1360||$1490|
Onsite registrations will be charged the appropriate late registration rates plus a $20 manual processing fee.
All fees are due upon registering. Where early bird prices are applicable, fees must be paid by the early bird deadline in order to receive the discounted rate. All fees must be paid in full prior to attending the conference. Failing this, the registrant will be required to provide credit card details to guarantee payment, prior to being admitted to the conference.
Credit Card Payment
The conference will accept Visa and MasterCard. Credit card payments will appear on your statement as International Conferences & Events (ICE) Aust.
Cancellations and Amendments
Registration, social function(s) or accommodation cancellations and amendments cannot be accepted over the telephone. All cancellations and amendments must be advised in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations received up to and including Friday 30 June 2017 will receive a full refund, less $150.00 administration fee. Cancellations received between Saturday 1 July 2017 and Friday 14 July 2017 will receive a 50% refund less $150.00 administration fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Friday 14 July 2017.
Alternatively, your registration may be transferred to another person until Friday 14 July 2017, at no extra cost. All amendments including transfers made after this date will incur a $20.00 administration fee.
Please refer to the individual hotel’s cancellation policies and terms and conditions on the conference website. Accommodation cannot be reserved without credit card details. Accommodation cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the conference, will be charged by the hotel according to their cancellation conditions. All cancellations and amendments must be advised in writing to email@example.com. Please do not contact the hotel directly.
1) International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd reserves the right to deny entry and/or terminate the registration of any person who demonstrates behaviour that is deemed to be inappropriate and/or a risk to others.
2) Registrations received by International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd will not be considered as confirmed unless full payment has been received.
3) While attending the Conference you may be photographed and/or filmed. By registering for the Conference you agree to these mediums being used for promotional purposes.
The Organising Committee, Boating Industry Association and Marina Industries Association, with State and Federal Safety Partners and International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd;
1) Reserve the right to change the program and social functions at any time without notice.
2) Does not cover individuals against the cancellations of bookings for any reason, including cancellation or postponement of the conference or for theft, loss or damage to personal belongings.
3) Does not take responsibility for injury or damage to a person, or their property, occurring during the conference or associated activities.
4) Does not accept any responsibility for insurance as this is not included in the registration fee. Insurance is the responsibility of the individual and participants are advised to take out personal insurance, including cover for travel, accommodation and personal possessions.
5) Does not accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by participants, in the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters.
6) Advises that the opinions expressed by presenters are personal and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Organising Committee, Boating Industry Association and Marina Industries Association, with State and Federal Safety Partners and International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd.
International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd will gather and record personal information necessary for your attendance at the conference. Personal information will be gathered, stored and disseminated in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.